The Super-Nylon range of melt blown depth filter cartridges have been designed for those applications where polypropylene based filters cannot be used. Super-Nylon filter cartridges are suitable for high temperature applications as well as applications involving solvents, hydrocarbons and aromatics. Other features include integral moulded centre core, and a full range of thermally welded end caps to ensure maximum compatibility with existing installations.
Features & Benefits
- Micro-denier melt-blown Nylon fiber, high removal ratings and low pressure drop. ■ Range of filtration ratings from 1 to 100.
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Rated for temperature up to 120°C.
- Excellent chemical compatibility with solvents, hydrocarbons & aromatics.
- High void volume, resulting in low differential pressure and excellent dirt holding capacity. ■ No resins, binders or anti static agents to ensure minimal extractables.
- End caps and connectors are sealed by thermal bond, free binder.
- aximum operating forward pressure: (not including Nylon core)
- 1 ∼ 25 micron 2.5 kg/cm2
- 50 ∼ 100 micron 1.0 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 120°C
- Micron ratings: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 micron
- Material: Melt-blown micro-denier Nylon fiber
- Core & Endcap Material: Nylon
- Length: 9.87”, 10“, 20”, 30“, 40”
- Inner diameter: 28 mm
- Outer diameter: 63 mm