The SUV 800P high flow commercial/industrial sterilizer is designed for applications requiring a 99.99% reduction of bacteria and viruses. This process is accomplished without adding any potentially harmful chemicals to your drinking water. Sterilight is the most ecological way of treating your water!
Applications include private wells, camp grounds, hotels, bottlers, aquaculture, hospitals, food, cottages, restaurants, breweries, water systems, laboratories, marine, pharmaceutical, dairies and many other applications.
- 3,000 L/min (800 gpm) (181.7 m3/hr.) flow rate in clear fresh water
- 3,450 L/min (920 gpm) (208.0 m3/hr.) flow rate in clear fresh water
- hard glass, low pressure mercury vapour lamps with high isolation pin design
- polished 316L stainless steel reactor chambers
- 8" Flange connections with sample ports
- drain port for reactor chamber flushing
- separate Nema 4X rated and modified control panel for installation flexibility
- individual lamp-on indicators and audible ballasts
- new "intelligent" electronic ballasts with internal damage limiting circuitry
- on/off power switch
- viewing port for operational monitoring
- dry contact output (NO & NC) for solenoid valve, horn, etc.
- open end quartz sleeves and aluminum gland nuts for optimum operating temperature and sealing efficiency
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia & cryptosporidium) at rated flow
- natures way to protect your water without the addition of harmful chemicals
- seven year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled protection
Additional Standard Features
- UV Intensity Monitor detects the 254 nm wavelength and displays the intensity level via a panel meter as well as audible and visual indicators. Package includes an output plug for remote UV monitoring via a 4-20 mA output signal.
- High Panel Temperature Alarm gives an audible and visual alarm to indicate if the temperature inside the control panel rises above a preset maximum.
- High Chamber Temperature Alarm gives an audible and visual alarm to indicate if the temperature inside the reactor chamber rises above a preset maximum.
- Elapsed Time Meter measures the running time of the lamps.