Filtteck has extended its patented melt-blown technology to meet the market requirements for a pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capability and performance. The structure of surface cavity, Super-Plus, is and exceptional value for industry applications where long-life, Low pressure drop. and high efficiency is required.
Features & Benefits
- Absolute ratings (absolute rating 99.9% ; ß rate= 1000).
- Surface pore structure spreads water flow to reduce pressure drop.
- Continuously gradient pore structure increases the capacity of dust.
- Surface fiber fortified to prevent fiber releasing.
- High strength and pressure resistance.
- Micro-denier melt blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- 100% PP for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CRF Title 21
- Maximum operating pressure drop ：
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop：2.1 kg/cm²
- Maximum operating temperature：80°C
Applications of product
- Filtration of cooling water system in semiconductor industry (PCW).
- Filtration of CMP Slurries.
- Pre-filter of DI water filtration.
- Filtration of medium & low viscosity fluids of chemical.
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes and recycled water.
- Filtration of paint in panel painting industry.
- Micron Ratings ： Absolute 1,3,5,10,25,50,75,100 micron
- Materials of construction ：100% melt-blown micro-denier PP fiber
- Length ： 10", 20", 30",40"
- Inner diameter： 28 mm
- Outer diameter： 63 mm